Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-22-2012, 03:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
I'm new to the forum and new to java
i wrote a standalone application for one of my assignments,
It executes perfectly and writes to the sequential file. My issue is that the submit and exit buttons are swapped and when i click on the submit button it doesn't display a message.
so all i need to do is to get the submit button on the left side and the exit button on the right side, don't ask me why they want it that way cause it still works.
Here is a link to my Transfer.jar:https://www.dropbox.com/s/qjhwvofafz26d4e/Transfer.jar
And my src:https://www.dropbox.com/s/gi47jl8iypobo77/Transfer.java
Thank you / Kind Regards
Jonathan van Rooyen
Last edited by BollaZee; 08-22-2012 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Cause life is full of mistakes but you will be forgiven for those you apologize for! Im Sorry!
- 08-22-2012, 03:49 PM #2
Re: JFrame buttons
To get better help sooner, post a SSCCE (Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example) that demonstrates the problem.
Guide For New Members
BB Code List - Java Programming Forum
dbWhy do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? - Robin Williams
- By Tellier in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2012, 09:32 AM
- By nithyajann in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2012, 11:57 AM
- By Jodokus in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2011, 05:10 PM
- By jamhead in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2010, 07:29 PM
- By Nemo1959 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2008, 06:57 PM