Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Java Errors Ubuntu Server 10.04
- 08-21-2012, 11:43 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
Java Errors Ubuntu Server 10.04
First off, i hope this is in the right place. It looks like im the first one to ever post in the category...which seems a little odd. Anyways..
I had an old computer laying around that i decided i wanted to make it into a small server(maybe 3-4 people) To play minecraft on. And Beings the computer is kind of old, and slow(by todays standards) i decieded to run Ubuntu Server. I got Ubuntu Server 10.04 installed, JRE 6 installed, and the Minecraft Server.jar file installed. The thing worked like a champ for a couple of days. But this evening i went to start it with
java -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -jar minecraft_server.jar nogui
like i always do, and it gives me this ongoing error:
And then when you do CTRL+C to stop it, it gives me:
2012-08-21 03:20:49 [INFO] Stopping server
Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(SourceFile: 238)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.j(SourceFile: 262)
I cant find anything anywhere on what this error might mean. But im also not sure how to search it, because its so big.
Anyways, Id really appreciate help on this.
- 08-21-2012, 01:57 PM #2
- By cheese5505 in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 13Last Post: 07-14-2012, 05:43 AM
- By dearvivekkumar in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2011, 10:36 AM
- By Desh Banks in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2011, 01:09 AM
- By cc11rocks in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2011, 01:36 AM
- By agfre44_9873 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2009, 02:49 AM