Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 08-20-2012, 08:39 AM #1
problem for convert (exe to installable) java application
Happy To Meet You Sir!
I am having one basic problem, i try to convert my .exe into installable java application by available free online Installer Builder's.
But! i don't know any idea, how to do that.
i am new for doing this process, is it possible by do that by coding sir?..,
Can you please guide me,
Which way is suitable for do that & is their any tutorial point to learn about that sir..,
I thanking for your helpful hand sir..,- Raj
- 08-20-2012, 02:22 PM #2
Re: problem for convert (exe to installable) java application
there are many install builders available like izpack at IzPack - Package once. Deploy everywhere.
.There is profession like tool Advanced Installer with having a lot of options but a bit confusing
- 08-23-2012, 05:45 PM #3
- By chirayu in forum Java AppletsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-04-2012, 01:08 AM
- By elsha3er in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2012, 01:26 PM
- By buston01 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2010, 02:32 PM
- By masa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 12Last Post: 11-20-2009, 04:04 AM
- By rahul999 in forum JDBCReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2008, 04:55 PM