Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-14-2008, 04:28 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Rep Power
ZipOutputStream "duplicate entry"
I have a program which downloads a bunch of documents from a remote server and after, bundles them up in a .zip file using ZipOutputStream.
The problem is that when I download the files, there could be more than one file with the same file name. So, when I try to put an entry with the same file name which is in already ZipOutputStream, it will throw an exception "duplicate entry".
Is there a way, I can check for duplicate entry, before adding the zip entry to ZipOutputStream? so I can rename the duplicate file?
- By trill in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2010, 09:26 AM
- By RonNYC in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2008, 02:51 PM
- By osval in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2007, 10:59 PM
- By romina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2007, 10:55 PM
- By susan in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2007, 06:32 AM