Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-14-2012, 07:36 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
- 08-14-2012, 08:23 AM #2
Re: javac is not recognized as an internal or external command error
Removed from javac is not recognized as an internal or external command error
If 29 posts in that thread didn't help you then no, you do NOT have the same problem.
Your problem is in not understanding how computers work, or how dumb they are. Even with the latest in artificial intelligence and/or fuzzy logic, a computer would never regard javacpl.exe as being the same as javac.exe.
Did you install a JDK or JRE?
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By taymilll in forum New To JavaReplies: 25Last Post: 06-23-2012, 12:30 PM
- By learning_grjava in forum Other IDEsReplies: 28Last Post: 06-10-2012, 04:48 AM
- By bmw2085 in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 01-28-2012, 06:24 PM
- By Java-Idiot in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2011, 12:15 AM
- By email@example.com in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2008, 03:40 AM