Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-13-2012, 08:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Eclipse " save as ANT script" or not?
I use eclipse and when i export a project I go to: file>export>java>runnable jar file
and in there, there is an option to "save as ANT script"
(Then i make a text file and type "java -jar name.jar")
What is this ANT script option because it doesnt matter if you choose it or not, the program still works fine.(all it does is create an extra file)
So should I save it as an ANT script, or as an regular jar file?
*also another question, is there any way to export the project without having to use the text document: "java -jar name.jar"? So you can just run the jar file directly by clicking it?
- 08-13-2012, 08:34 PM #2
- By Caz1224 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2011, 07:26 AM
- By Mattedatten in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2010, 11:09 PM
- By trill in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2010, 09:26 AM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM
- By Anubha in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2007, 09:27 PM