Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-13-2012, 02:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
how can i manage working day hours
I want to ask if someone knows any API or something similar that allows me to manage concrete parts of day (for example working hours)
My problem is that I have to manage times in the next context:
imagine I am working in a company which working hours is "8am-2pm" and "3pm-6pm" and with a daylight saving time from "8am to 2pm". I want to know if a concrete moment of a concrete date is a laboral moment or if it isn't.
For example if I have the mentioned calendar, and I ask the API if the "13th august 2012 at 9pm" is a working moment it has to check it and return a correct answer (false in this case) and if I ask if the "13th august 2012 at 9am" is a working moment it has to return "true"
Other important thing related. I have to calculate intervals between two dates with the mentioned calendar. For example, if i set begin time as "today at 5pm" and end time "tomorrow at 10am" it has to return 3 hours (or its equivalent in seconds or milliseconds) because it is the correct time period passed between the begin date and the end date in this calendar.
It also has to work with holidays (particular of each country). I found an API call "JollyTime" but, although it works with holidays, it does not support the working hours...
- 08-14-2012, 07:40 AM #2
Re: how can i manage working day hours
Cross posted and answered
date - How can I manage working hours in Java? - Stack Overflow
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By mmarani in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2012, 02:14 PM
- By loveCatz in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 12-27-2010, 02:33 AM
- By silversurfer2in in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2010, 07:35 AM
- By billaaa777 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2008, 12:45 AM
- By mollentze in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2008, 11:03 PM