Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Console Progress Bar
- 02-13-2008, 11:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Rep Power
Console Progress Bar
I have a stand-alone java program which connects to a remote server and downloads arround some 200 documents to a local drive. The process takes sometimes to complete.
During this time, I would like to display a progress bar or something of that sort. Can someone please help me to correct direction.
I am not using SWING or AWT.
- 02-16-2008, 03:18 AM #2
If you're intention to simulate a progress bar through the console, you can write one yourself that grows as a function of the time it takes to connect.
$bash-3.00 Downloading... $bash-3.00 Progress(50%) $bash-3.00 Progress(89%)
- By karma in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 08-13-2010, 10:32 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 07:44 PM
- By roshithmca in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2008, 05:18 PM
- By PeteMarsh in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2007, 06:41 PM