Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Objects in JVM
- 08-06-2012, 03:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
Objects in JVM
Eden space is within the young generation space. Also there is old generation space. Then there is stack memory, survivor space 1 and 2. Then there is PermGen space and Pure Native area.
I was asked to write a java program preferable a web code to demonstrate when the object is stored in each of these JVM memory[eden, young, old, permgenspace, native, survivor] and when would it be destroyed and how the object moves about in these spaces.
Can someone please showcase ?
- 08-06-2012, 07:25 PM #2
Re: Objects in JVM
Object in JVM - memory allocation (Performance forum at JavaRanch)
Read your texts and do your own homework.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By pantaloc in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 04-29-2012, 02:55 PM
- By einnhann in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:42 AM
- By Silverlining in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2009, 02:36 PM
- By stamv in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2009, 04:25 PM
- By kevinsong in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 07-16-2008, 05:59 PM