Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: If statement for a component
- 07-29-2012, 11:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Rep Power
- 07-30-2012, 12:16 AM #2
Re: If statement for a component
Take a look at the Component class's methods. Some of them could tell you the component's state. For example if the component has a parent.
Or get a list of the components that have been added to a container and search it for the component.If you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.
- 07-30-2012, 05:30 AM #3
- By name in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2012, 04:27 PM
- By balla in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2011, 03:03 AM
- By pbaudru in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2010, 09:55 AM
- By Omarero in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-17-2009, 02:39 PM
- By paty in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2007, 04:45 PM