Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: MouseListener for everything?
- 07-22-2012, 04:22 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Rep Power
MouseListener for everything?
I want to be able to have my program always know when the mouse is clicked. But all the examples I've seen only allow detecting clicks on a certain component. I want it to work so that all clicks, even on other things, for example clicking a link in a web browser, will register. Everything. Any help on this front?
Re: MouseListener for everything?
So let me get this straight -- you want to capture *all* mouse input regardless if it involves your application or any other application that the computer is running, kind of a mouse-logger. If so, then Java is not the best tool for this as you would need to hook the mouse input on the platform level. Consider using C or C++ for this.
- 07-22-2012, 01:07 PM #3
- By kastraki2000 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:56 PM
- By j2me64 in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2010, 04:57 PM
- By Suurisa in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2009, 12:52 AM
- By sfaxianovic in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2008, 03:30 AM
- By Aswq in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 07-18-2008, 08:10 AM