Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-16-2012, 07:27 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Rep Power
I can't enter any values in JTextField after loading the flash files.
Hi to all,
In my application I have two panels. One panel has JTextField and another panel i loaded flash files.
The flash files are build by CS4. I'm using JDIC to load the flash files. While open the application i loaded flash file and I try to enter any input in the textfiled, but I can't. After minimize and maximize the application I can enter the values. This problem happens only after I change the jre version from 1.6 to 1.7.
While loading flash files I'm getting the below exception.
org.jdesktop.jdic.init.JdicInitException: java.io.IOException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
at org.jdesktop.jdic.init.JdicManager.initBrowserNati ve(Unknown Source)
at org.jdesktop.jdic.browser.WebBrowser.<clinit>(Unkn own Source)
pls give me a solution.
Thanks in advance...:)
- By Sanders in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 01-21-2012, 11:09 PM
- By userno69 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2011, 06:13 AM
- By thor_inc in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2011, 09:18 AM
- By anonymous445 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 01-18-2011, 04:57 AM
- By rajeshang in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2008, 01:59 PM