Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-14-2012, 06:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Rep Power
Need help with exception
Every time I run the compiler, I get a ClassNotFoundException. I've checked all the folders, and everything seems okay. The javac and jar files are both in the bin where they're supposed to be. I'm not sure where java.dll is, though I don't know if that one's necessary. I saved the program correctly so that's not the problem. Can anyone help me out with this?
Re: Need help with exception
Please print the exact error message. Don't paraphrase it since the details of the message are often very important.
- By Marisabel in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2011, 04:21 AM
- By arc_remiel in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:39 AM
- By nicoeschpiko in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2011, 06:38 AM
- By kenzo2009 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2010, 08:42 PM
- By desmond5 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2008, 07:41 PM