Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-11-2012, 05:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
opening windows built-in components
hi there, i'm not that new in java but not an old too :)
I want to learn how to open windows components from java.
Process exec = Runtime.getRuntime().exec("taskmgr");
Process exec = Runtime.getRuntime().exec("calc");
executing .exe is not a problem.
Now I want to learn how to open control panel components like mouse, date/time, power options etc.
Please I need Help. That must be a 1 line code or a couple of words trick.
Thanks in advance.
- By Gary_leeds in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2012, 11:28 AM
- By cfc1252 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2012, 05:39 PM
- By nwboy74 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 12Last Post: 07-28-2010, 10:58 PM
- By jaytee in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2010, 09:48 PM
- By Learnin in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2009, 10:14 AM