Results 21 to 21 of 21
- 07-11-2012, 10:15 AM #21Moderator
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
Re: Compile Error: Could Not Open
Java naming standards might help here.
Packages should be all lowercase (so 'mypack'). Classes should start with an uppercase (which you are already doing).
That should reduce the number of errors like that.Please do not ask for code as refusal often offends.
** This space for rent **
- By Astralogic in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 07-22-2013, 02:26 PM
- By Bibin in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2011, 08:43 AM
- By angryredantz in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2009, 10:44 PM
- By AJ2009 in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-04-2009, 03:59 PM
- By dirtycash in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-12-2007, 06:00 PM