Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-28-2012, 04:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Rep Power
please help me make my game GUI based
I'm new to Java. It has been only 3 months since I started learning java.
I have created a tic tac toe game using loops,switch case, methods, etc.
Here is the source code: Game.java
(please dont laugh at my amateurish coding )
I wanted to make it completely GUI based, with a board like this: http://www.gameideasforkids.com/images/tictactoe.JPG
and a mouse input.
So, I'd be really grateful if you can tell me how to implement the graphic elements into the above code ? what functions to use and where ?
- 06-28-2012, 04:17 PM #2
Re: please help me make my game GUI based
Recommended reading: Trail: Creating a GUI With JFC/Swing (The Java™ Tutorials)
- By Krooger in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2012, 08:12 AM
- By czarcalvinsk in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2012, 12:57 AM
- By knightwriter in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 12-14-2011, 07:02 PM
- By JFlash in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:49 AM