Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-19-2012, 08:03 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Rep Power
Render line on screen from very top to very bottom?
I am new to Java. I need to draw a thin line on screen from the very top of the screen to the very bottom of the screen (in other words... the line needs to go over the top (infront) of the Windows Task Bar (or Mac equivalent).
1) Is such a line rendering technically possible?
2) I need the line to "float" in-front of another full screen application. In other words...the front java app "window" is transparent (you can see past the line) ? Is this technically possible?
I don't need any specific code at this time; just a "yes it is" and "here's verbally how" answer.
Thank you very much for your help
- 06-19-2012, 02:47 PM #2
Re: Render line on screen from very top to very bottom?
You might be able to do this with a full screen application that takes a screenshot and draws onto it?
- By rosco544 in forum NetworkingReplies: 16Last Post: 09-17-2011, 02:41 AM
- By amp88 in forum Java 2DReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2010, 01:38 AM
- By hunterbdb in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2009, 08:28 AM
- By zoe in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 04:01 AM
- By paul in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2007, 04:47 PM