Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-16-2012, 12:34 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
To maximize JTextArea on maximizing the Jframe ?
i have a JFrame which contains a JTextArea now on it's default size it looks good but when i clicked on maximizing option the frame gets bigger but the text area is still smaller,is there any way that on maximizing the frame the text area size also increases itself ??
Any comment will be appreciated.
Re: To maximize JTextArea on maximizing the Jframe ?
The key to this is in the layout managers your GUI is using. If the JTextArea (which is usually held by a JScrollPane) is held by a container that allows the scrollpane to enlarge when the container enlarges, such as a BorderLayout in the CENTER position, you're all set. For more on how to use the layout managers, please check out: Lesson: Laying Out Components Within a Container
- By achiu17 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2011, 05:12 AM
- By MarMer in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2011, 05:19 AM
- By Manish87 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2011, 03:39 PM
- By santhosh_el in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2010, 11:55 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2008, 11:19 AM