Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-08-2008, 07:33 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Rep Power
problem while running java code..
i have written a simple hello world java code.. and compiling the code with GCJ like this
gcj --main test -o test test.java
my code test.java is
public static void main(String args)
and while compiling also it is not giving any problem
the gcj is built for ARM using GCC 4.0.1 so my actual compiling statement is
arm-unknown-linux-gnu-gcj --main -test -o test test.java
and it generates executable test
when i run ./test
it is not printing Hello World! and also not giving any error or warnings :( :(
Please help me to resolve this problem...
whether i need some prerequisits for running this code.. some packages i need to install ? or do i need sun-java-jre for this..
i am using debian linux
- By bharanikumariyerjava in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2008, 11:48 AM
- By tim in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2008, 07:58 PM
- By barney in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:12 AM
- By boy22 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2007, 03:46 AM
- By ai_2007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2007, 04:20 PM