Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Package / classpath problem
- 06-09-2012, 07:59 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Rep Power
Package / classpath problem
I don't want to create new topic.
I have similar problem. I'm very, very begginer i Java.
I download source code from net (from: http://wlab.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~wnta2...up04/final.pdf), installed NetBeans and ups... does not compile on import section... :(
Source code is called CaRFID, here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g2gjjgzu65cs3jt/iTEGUrU-85
Any one could compile this without problems ?
- 06-09-2012, 08:17 PM #2
Re: A problem with the import part
@marcinh Please start your own thread. They are free. Answering two OPs questions on the same thread will be confusing.
I have moved your question to its own thread.
Please copy the full text of the error messages and paste them here.
Last edited by Norm; 06-09-2012 at 08:19 PM.If you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.
- By marquis in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2011, 09:42 PM
- By edzet in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 05-14-2010, 12:38 PM
- By Nifras in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-28-2009, 05:49 PM
- By shwein in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2009, 12:32 PM
- By bhupal4all in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:48 AM