Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-08-2012, 04:51 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Rep Power
middleware into a database via app server
I've been away from Java for a long time now and trying to catch back up to where things are. I'm using jboss with postgresql as my database and I want to feed data from a middleware such as OpenDDS into this database. But not sure of the best approach architecturally.
Should I be creating a service layer in my application server or just use EJB's to receive the data and write it into the database? Someone mentioned JBossESB to me as well but not sure if that's what I'm looking for.
My application won't have many users initially, but I do expect a dozen hardware devices to store data several times a minute. Any help with the components of how this architecture should be layed out (just a brief summary, high-level), much appreciated.
- By curious_programmer in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2012, 07:14 AM
- By neel_vk in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2009, 03:46 PM
- By apsleo86 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2009, 07:38 AM
- By jklanka in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2008, 10:54 AM
- By sweet angle in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2008, 11:42 PM