Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-29-2012, 10:20 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
imagej and creating randomly generated data
I am trying to create a stack of images, each image should contain a random but known number of gaussian distributed pixel intensities (particles if you like) and an additional added mask of white noise. It would be great if I could set the parameters for the particles (max/ave intensity, average radius, max and min possible radii, etc..)
This seems like a straight forward thing, but I am brand new to JAVA and after a few days of scouring the internet and reading various guides, I feel like either the info I find is not sufficient, or far over my head.
If anybody can point me to some good examples, tutorials (ive read various java 2d graphics tutorials) or what have you, that would be awesome. Even a decent imagej forum would be great (the main site seems to be down, otherwise my google-fu is failing catastrophically).
- By lostsoul28 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2012, 09:34 AM
- By _LBS_ in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2010, 10:00 AM
- By busdude in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-23-2008, 11:48 AM
- By Petar in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2007, 11:37 AM
- By ai_2007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 03:28 PM