Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-16-2012, 03:33 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
Nonexistent installation or corrupt runtime
When I run a program it says:
The registry refers to a nonexistent Java Runtime Environment installation or the run time is corrupted.
The system could not find the path specified.
and when i try to install java after uninstalling three times during installation it says:
Error: Could not the java virtual machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. The program will exit.
additionally, when I run a batch file that runs a java application and generates a debug.txt inside the text file it says:
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for object heap
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
Could someone please help?
Last edited by deathlyangel47; 05-16-2012 at 03:54 AM.
- 05-16-2012, 09:16 PM #2
- By grashmi13 in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2011, 03:02 PM
- By kjkrum in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2011, 09:19 PM
- By frs80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 01-24-2010, 11:58 AM
- By frs80 in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2010, 03:57 AM
- By simmi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2009, 10:34 AM