Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-16-2012, 03:06 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
What is the standard for the composition of methods in a class?
I know to put the constructor first (increasing parameters) and the main method last, apart form that since my programs were never that big I've positioned my methods more or less arbitrarily. I've been tought many standards and conventions from my books but nothing on this.
should I make it alphabetical with the excepton of getters/setters that are grouped before the main? because I was heading that way for some reason
Re: What is the standard for the composition of methods in a class?
- By Aaron5466 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2012, 12:36 PM
- By exeye0h in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2012, 10:00 PM
- By higashi in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2011, 10:35 AM
- By srinivas2828 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 03-12-2010, 03:33 PM
- By Adiel224 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2008, 11:38 AM