Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: GUI Structure question
- 05-14-2012, 02:58 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
GUI Structure question
Ok so I've become really confused recently in the structure of making a GUI.
Some programs that I have seen make them solely in the main method where the class doesn't extend JFrame.
Others are declared outside of the main method and in the class constructor and these extend JFrame.
Could someone please explain to me the differences and why when they are made in the main method, does the class not need to extend JFrame?
Re: GUI Structure question
Didn't we already go through with this in this thread? I asked you to show me code that confuses you but you never replied. Let's not start a separate thread when you already have an active link on the subject as it's not fair to the volunteers here to unnecessarily split a discussion. Locking this thread.
- By stuckonjava in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2012, 01:07 PM
- By chiku in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2011, 08:31 PM
- By ibanez270dx in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2007, 10:10 PM
- By paul in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:00 AM
- By Albert in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2007, 03:27 PM