Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: minor major exception
- 05-13-2012, 09:29 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
minor major exception
I have created an applet called Firstapplet.java in a package called package_applet.
this package is placed in a folder called src.
I have put the FirstApplet.class file in the bin folder situated at the same level than the src folder.
I can not reach this file because i receive this error message" can not find the Firstapplet.class file.
Can you tell me which path i have to write in the "codebase" parameter of the FirsApplet.html file which is placed also in the package_applet package( which is under the src folder).
Other question, in another situation , i have received this message :
Exception: java.lang UnsupportedClass Version Error :FirstApplet :unsupported major.minor version 51.0
What kind of error is it?
How can i repare it?
Thanks a lot for your answer.
Last edited by curious_programmer; 05-13-2012 at 09:41 PM.
- 05-13-2012, 10:36 PM #2
- By juxta in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 04-30-2012, 11:16 PM
- By j2me64 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-15-2012, 10:35 AM
- By noncon in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2012, 03:04 PM
- By sehudson in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2011, 08:27 AM
- By sehudson in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2011, 09:12 PM