Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-04-2012, 02:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
- 05-04-2012, 03:09 PM #2
Re: Is it possible to save the content of a JList into *.txt file???
Which part of this are you having trouble with? There are at least two parts to this: converting the selection of a JList into a String, and writing a String to a file. Post an SSCCE for one of these steps showing what you've tried and where you're stuck, and we'll go from there.
- By Angie2011 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2011, 07:54 AM
- By mbarandao in forum Java AppletsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-08-2010, 05:43 PM
- By fred in forum Java AppletsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-17-2010, 06:00 PM
- By java_bond in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:21 AM
- By yoodidoo in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2009, 06:36 AM