Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Need help using date class
- 05-01-2012, 02:13 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
Re: Need help using date class
Look up the API for the SimpleDateFormat class. Used correctly, this will allow you to parse a String into a Date object and then format that Date object into a String. You will need two of these objects, one to parse the original String, and the second to format the resulting Date into the second String.
Edit, you can find it here: SimpleDateFormat API
It will take a little bit of time to read and understand, but it's well worth it.
- By infernocy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2012, 07:42 PM
- By bartolay13 in forum JDBCReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2012, 10:26 AM
- By bigmac15 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2011, 10:17 PM
- By Meta in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 04-30-2010, 10:28 AM
- By gabriel in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:28 PM