Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-30-2012, 06:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
how to read a file and change its contents.
hey i am doing my final year project on intrusion detection.i am working for a long time bt i didnt recognize the solution .i want to normalize the kdd dataset.my problem is i just read the dataset and change its content like i just asign the symbolic values into numeric values..eg tcp = 10,http = 20 etx
- 04-30-2012, 07:19 PM #2
Re: how to read a file and change its contents.
Do you have a Java related question? Please go through the http://www.java-forums.org/content/113-forum-rules.html
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By ubuntu7 in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 5Last Post: 08-09-2012, 05:58 AM
- By paulhenderson in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2010, 12:38 PM
- By 123 in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2010, 07:22 PM
- By ankitmcgill in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2009, 03:38 AM
- By svpriyan in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2009, 10:07 AM