Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: GUI Fuel Calculator
- 04-30-2012, 12:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
GUI Fuel Calculator
So I am trying to create a GUI where a user can enter the date, amount of fuel filled up, distance travelled and amount spent. Then from this data the average fuel per 100km is calculated as well as the average for the past 5 days. I donít really know where to start. I have designed the GUI and added the buttons in eclipse. However Iím unsure of how to write the code to store the data and make the calculations? Any suggestions?
- 04-30-2012, 02:03 PM #2
Re: GUI Fuel Calculator
Post your current code and ask your questions about how to change it.If you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.
- 04-30-2012, 05:01 PM #3
Re: GUI Fuel CalculatorIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By rithish in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 10Last Post: 04-26-2011, 12:24 AM
- By Megan Dosnueve in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2011, 06:49 PM
- By Moshe22 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 01-17-2011, 06:29 AM
- By semoche in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2009, 11:16 PM
- By water in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2009, 07:00 AM