Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Scan code in Java
- 04-27-2012, 05:40 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
Scan code in Java
I have writing the own kind of VNC viewer, other than English languages keyboard mapping is not working,so I'm planing to get the scan code from the Java key listener?
Such that if I'm german keyboard as client and english as host it creates the problem.
Please guide me to get the scan code from the java key listener or guide me to solve the problem mentioned in some other way.
- 04-27-2012, 06:59 AM #2
Re: Scan code in Java
Moved from Advanced Java.
You don't get the keyboard scan code in Java. Read the API for KeyEvent, KeyStroke, KeyListener and if using Swing, the Oracle tutorial on How to Use Key Bindings.
Any Swing-specific questions that may arise should be posted in the AWT/Swing section. If you're using SWT/JFace, there's a separate section for those too.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By instinctx in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 11-24-2011, 01:56 PM
- By Sank in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-10-2011, 08:41 AM
- By phixion in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2011, 01:09 AM
- By star24h.com in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:07 AM
- By LankanSniper in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2009, 02:54 PM