Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Applet runnable and sleep
- 04-25-2012, 04:49 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Applet runnable and sleep
This is a beginner question,
If i have an applet that is runnable, then how it is right to sleep it.
if i have
Thread t = new Thread ( this );
on my applet code,
then is it ok to call like
or should or can i call also
are both just right.
Extra question, if i have an class on my applet, then is it ok to call
on this class to sleep applet thread.
Are these working on every computer, all seem to work on mine.
Last edited by jaho; 04-25-2012 at 04:51 PM.
- 04-25-2012, 05:46 PM #2
Re: Applet runnable and sleep
Since sleep() is a static method, calling it with the class name would read better/be less confusing.If you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.
- 04-25-2012, 09:15 PM #3
Re: Applet runnable and sleepIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By mwr1976 in forum New To JavaReplies: 18Last Post: 04-16-2012, 02:24 PM
- By Levian in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2011, 05:38 AM
- By sashaxiv in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2011, 01:14 PM
- By liran in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2010, 11:25 AM
- By Pushkar in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 10Last Post: 01-14-2010, 02:36 AM