Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Test Score
- 04-20-2012, 03:28 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
I really need this answer by tomorrow so I can turn it in im not understanding how to set it up so can you help me please
You are given a list of students names and their test scores. Design an algorithm that does the following:?
a. Calculates the average test scores.
b. Determines and print the names of all the students whose test score is below the average test score.
c. Determines the highest test score.
d. Print the names of all the students whose test score is the same as the highest test score.
- 04-20-2012, 08:19 AM #2
Re: Test Score
you can implement a class Student with the fields name and score and administer your students with a collection and then make your calculations and output for a. b. c. and d. within a loop. what java code do you have so far?
Last edited by j2me64; 04-20-2012 at 09:35 AM.
- 04-20-2012, 10:28 AM #3
Re: Test Score
Moved from Advanced Java. Whatever made you think that a homework dump would in any way be considered an advanced question?
Note that this is a forum, not a code mill nor do-your-homework service. Please go through How to ask questions the smart way and ask a smart question if you have one.
Also, don't double psot and don't hijace another poster's thread. The post you made in Dr. Java don't recognize the JDK Compiler has been removed.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By belsen in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2010, 04:04 PM
- By vlan in forum Java AppletsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:10 AM
- By ryn21 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 10-17-2008, 05:49 AM
- By michelle in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 12:38 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2007, 07:40 AM