Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JTextArea setting
- 01-29-2008, 02:26 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
Right now I have a JTextArea, I want to put a paragraph in it. At first it was just displaying the paragraph with one line in the JTextArea, and created scroll bars. I fixed that and got it to jump to the next line once a line in the JTextArea ran out of space.
However now it is cutting off words, say I have the world "black" at the end of the line where it runs out of space, it prints "bl" in the first line and then continues with "ack" at the beginning of the second line. How can I fix this?
Thanks for your time.
- 01-29-2008, 02:57 AM #2
- By tim in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2008, 09:55 PM
- By itmasterw in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-18-2008, 11:04 PM
- By BlitzA in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2007, 12:54 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2007, 05:33 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2007, 02:08 PM