Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 04-02-2012, 01:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
- 04-02-2012, 02:44 PM #2
Re: How to Save data about 5 computers?
Moved to New to Java. Not an Advanced topic.
Create a file with one line of data for each computer.
Read the lines of the file into the program one by one.
split the words on each line into separate Strings.
convert the words that are numbers into numbers using the Integer parsing method.
Compare the numbers from each line to find the biggest value.
Last edited by Norm; 04-02-2012 at 02:46 PM.If you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.
- 04-02-2012, 03:01 PM #3
Re: How to Save data about 5 Computers?
How to Save data about 5 computers? (Beginning Java forum at JavaRanch)
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By web_dev in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2011, 03:00 PM
- By yashrajsen in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2010, 10:28 AM
- By Rama Koti Reddy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2010, 09:31 PM
- By tiger100plus in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2009, 03:53 PM