Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: The best way to capture data
- 04-01-2012, 05:53 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
The best way to capture data
I am new to java and am trying a mini project that allows the user to capture details of files.
My question is:
should these files be populated as a simple file, for example as a .txt and then converted to excel,
or should the files be written straight away into excel using Jexcel?
What is the best way. Ultimatley they need to end up in excel.
- By africanhacker in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2011, 03:36 PM
- By Cleeve in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2011, 11:06 PM
- By jeremy.wilson in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2011, 12:44 PM
- By Srikala in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2009, 09:06 AM
- By jobseeker in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2009, 09:18 PM