Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-29-2012, 11:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
UDP Connection with TCP Error Correction
I'm working on a homework assignment that requires me to create an "implementation of a TCP and an UDP client-server system, simulating multiple clients (At Most 10) with a single server".
The assignment also requires the project to do the following:
"The error correction policy of TCP must be implemented on the UDP connections, each client must support both interfaces, TCP and UDP, and support the error correction policies of TCP"
How do you add TCP error correction to UDP? I have no clue how to do this.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.
Last edited by GeekWrath; 03-30-2012 at 01:45 AM.
- By jasonwucinski in forum JDBCReplies: 15Last Post: 04-21-2011, 10:00 AM
- By sabra in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2010, 01:02 PM
- By meMalik in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2010, 07:13 PM
- By dererstetorres in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2009, 09:23 PM
- By bbq in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 02:33 PM