Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: NetBeans error
- 01-27-2008, 12:29 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
I have been using Netbeens for a while now and always had a problem...the porgram won't output the swedish letter "å" (but can output "ä" and "ö") with code '\u00E5'... so every time I try to output it there is a "?" instead. What could possibly be the problem? Please help it's realy enoying...:(
- 01-27-2008, 11:09 AM #2
The character that you are trying to print is defined in a specific fort. NetBeans uses a different font for output. I tried to create "\u00E5" in the Windows console I got a "σ". If you need the "å" character, try to create a GUI and change the Font of your components to the one that can display it.
Good luck. ;)Eyes dwelling into the past are blind to what lies in the future. Step carefully.
- By the godfather01 in forum NetBeansReplies: 11Last Post: 02-01-2009, 04:48 PM
- By ProbablyX in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2008, 07:06 PM
- By padutch2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-03-2007, 03:01 AM
- By caspermel in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2007, 10:29 PM
- By yuchuang in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2007, 08:06 PM