Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Select a row in a table
- 03-25-2012, 02:03 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
- 03-26-2012, 06:47 AM #2
Re: Select a row in a table
There is a method in JTable by which you can access the selected row in the table. I don't remember it correctly but I think it is getSelectedRow() . If not then consider the J2SE Javadoc to get the method of JTable class.
You can also get the data for a particular cell intersected by a partucalar row and column indexes....
Build a habit to refer the Javadoc......
- By mydarkpassenger in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:30 AM
- By mmsmohana in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2011, 07:06 AM
- By waboke in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2010, 02:58 PM
- By man4ish in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:19 AM
- By SaiPrasad@Sella in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2009, 08:23 AM