Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-21-2012, 02:10 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
Making horoscope using spinner or combo box
Can someone suggest me, how should i do this task.
My task contains date of birth as a input, using spinner or combo box and then with pressing a button I have to obtain horoscope sign regarding the date of birth that goes as a input
I'll be really grateful if you give me some directions :)
Re: Making horoscope using spinner or combo box
I'd first create a JPanel, I'd add a JSpinner for days and a JComboBox for months, I'd add a JButton, then I'd give the JButton an ActionListener that extracted the information and displayed the results. If I were stuck on any step, I'd check the respective Swing tutorials which I have linked to in my browser here: Using Swing Components.
- By DennisM in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2012, 06:59 AM
- By sandy1000 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2010, 10:00 AM
- By er.tyagigaurav in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2008, 03:14 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2008, 04:50 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2008, 04:49 PM