Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Opening Notepad (Loop) Program
- 03-19-2012, 09:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
Opening Notepad (Loop) Program
Hey I'm kind of new to java programming... I think i've learnt what you'd call the basics and I use eclipse to write my code...
I was wondering what the coding is for making a program that will open a notepad program, i also want it to loop so it continuously opens notepad... also, i was wondering how to turn the application into an .exe file so i can share it around...
In advance Thanks :)
- 03-19-2012, 12:41 PM #2
- By Y.Q in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2011, 03:01 PM
- By sunde887 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2011, 05:42 AM
- By needHelp12345 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2011, 04:56 PM
- By violently in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2011, 05:38 AM
- By sridevisala in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2010, 09:56 AM