Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-16-2012, 04:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
- 03-16-2012, 06:20 PM #2
Re: How to start / shutdown 3G Internet connection from program?
That would be largely dependent on the device that provides the connection. With my Windows Mobile phone, I can't control the 3G connection from my computer, let alone from a Java program.
Moving to New to Java. Haven't-a-clue questions don't belong in Advanced Java.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By email@example.com in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2012, 09:13 AM
- By albertkao in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2011, 07:27 PM
- By OmerHalit in forum JDBCReplies: 15Last Post: 05-26-2010, 11:27 AM
- By IronLegion in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2009, 09:06 PM
- By dimitrist in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2008, 03:22 PM