Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Implement Drag and Drop
- 03-15-2012, 02:38 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
Implement Drag and Drop
I am working on a board game which is a 8x8 grid with 5 images of different colours. The objects can swap as long as they are next to each other in a row or column. If the switch results 3 or more objects are same in a row or column, they will be removed. if the switch does not result in a match, the switch will not happen. when the object is removed, the board collapses so that the objects positioned above the removed one falls down to take its place and new one falls in to the top to fill in the spaces.
I would like to know a good way to implement drag operation and falling down of the objects, Should I use layered pane?
Any Ideas will help me.
- 03-15-2012, 02:48 PM #2
- By NixasMuraki in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2011, 02:55 AM
- By Dean29126 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2011, 08:24 AM
- By tomba in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2009, 02:01 PM
- By carderne in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2009, 10:18 AM
- By abhivenugopal in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2008, 03:10 PM