Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Encoding issue
- 03-08-2012, 05:29 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
- 03-08-2012, 08:03 PM #2
Re: Encoding issue
Split from [SOLVED] Turkish Characters in Java desktop Swing applications?
If it had been the same issue, the answer in that thread would have solved your problem.
In future, when you have a question, start your own thread -- they're free. Don't wake the dead.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By geforce in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2012, 04:33 AM
- By RaviGupta0709 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2011, 08:02 AM
- By litpuvn in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 10-25-2010, 11:37 AM
- By sams11 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2008, 08:55 AM
- By nm123 in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 12:22 AM