Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SQL Server and Notifications
- 03-07-2012, 04:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
SQL Server and Notifications
is there a way to receive a notification(trigger, callback, anything else...) after a change in Database(Insert/Update/Delete).
I saw some Oracle class doing it easy...
But I didn't find anything in Sql Server.
I read about "Notification Services" in Sql 2000 and "Report Notification" in 2005/2008...
But ho to use it in java?
- By nandhinianand in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2011, 12:33 AM
- By spentak in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2011, 07:36 PM
- By semoche in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2010, 08:23 AM
- By vilas_patil in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2009, 02:18 PM
- By islamfunny in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2008, 05:30 PM