Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-05-2012, 07:57 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
how to change the size of the border of java game snake
hello guys..i need help..
i've seen one snake java game coding..
just wonder how to change the size of the border,because it is so small..
the border i means is like the wall whic if the snake hit it then it is game over..
wat should i do to expand that wall size..
do i need to change the limit of the coordinate for those snake to move or what??
please help me..
- 03-05-2012, 10:44 AM #2
Re: how to change the size of the border of java game snake
Recommended reading: How to ask questions the smart way
To get better help sooner, post a SSCCE (Short, Self Contained, Compilable and Executable) example that demonstrates the problem.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By nabil in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2012, 03:51 PM
- By Shyamz1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2011, 02:49 PM
- By freaky in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2010, 06:34 PM
- By mustachMan in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2009, 10:35 PM
- By BeerMonkey in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 11-27-2008, 12:48 PM