Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-24-2012, 03:34 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Accessing specific class if condition is true
I'm making a trigonometry application with the different formulas for each shapes and such. What I wanted to know is: is there any way to make a boolean and access a specific class if this boolean is true?
Since I'm making Degree and Radian sub-classes, I needed to make it so when the boolean isInDegrees is true, it accesses Degree class, and the inverse if isInRadian is true.
- 02-24-2012, 04:43 AM #2
- By safi532 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2012, 12:20 AM
- By Javasubbu in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2011, 05:06 AM
- By chikaman in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2009, 12:07 AM
- By aruna1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2009, 04:27 AM
- By cenafu in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 03-21-2009, 10:34 AM