Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-18-2012, 12:08 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Setting the screen/console size in an applet
Hello, I was hoping someone could help me out. I'm working with the ACM Library and I want to set the size of the window that opens up. To a size like 800x600. I can't seem to find any method that will allow me to set this size so I don't have to resize the window everytime I run my programs.
Anyone know how this can be done? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm a noob afterall!
- 02-18-2012, 05:57 AM #2
- By rokit boy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2012, 11:43 PM
- By mike_ledis in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2011, 12:23 PM
- By Yoruichi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2009, 05:37 PM
- By kirly in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2009, 06:59 AM
- By nikita in forum Java AppletsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-01-2008, 05:41 AM