Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Spawning enemies for my game
- 02-16-2012, 11:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Spawning enemies for my game
Let me start off by saying I'm really new to java I just started like a month ago,
Here's my problem... I'm making a simple 2D platforming game, but i'm confused on how to get enemies spawning and or working.
I just need the whole concept of how that would be done, I don't want to be spoon fed the actual code.
Would I make a class for it and then every time I want a new enemy on screen i would do something like (if I had a class called "enemy") enemy = new enemy?
Also how can I use an array to control their x and y locations?
Any help is appreciated, thank you.
- 02-17-2012, 01:46 AM #2
- By domeger in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2011, 02:18 PM
- By rdjava in forum Java GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2011, 10:29 AM
- By JFlash in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:49 AM
- By deathnote202 in forum Java GamingReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:06 AM
- By ersachinjain in forum NetworkingReplies: 10Last Post: 05-24-2010, 10:21 PM