Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Object Creation
- 02-15-2012, 03:31 PM #1
Could someone please EXPLAIN to me how to do this problem. I don't want you to give me the answer, but to explain it:
"One of the constructors for PrintStream class has a single OutputStream argument. Assume that dos is a variable that references an OutputStream object. Create a PrintStream object using dos and assign the resulting reference to ps, a PrintStream variable that has already been declared."
- 02-15-2012, 03:36 PM #2Moderator
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
Re: Object Creation
This is the API for the PrintStream constructor the question is referring to.
Do you know how to instantiate an object in Java?
- By krishanu in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2011, 04:56 PM
- By mac in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-06-2010, 02:57 PM
- By indranil in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2010, 11:30 AM
- By enygma in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2010, 10:01 AM
- By abimaran in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 12-15-2009, 09:58 AM